Volunteer Resources Application Form
Our application form is downloadable in two formats: Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat PDF.
Here's how you can apply to Glenbow's volunteer program.
- Choose the format that works best for you.
- If you use the Word document, complete and save it to your computer, and return as an attachment via e-mail to the address below.
- Adobe PDF files must be printed and completed in handwriting or on a typewriter.
- Complete the application form, providing as much detail as possible.
- You may also include a cover letter and resume although this is not required.
- Return the application form in the method that works best for you.
- E-mail (Word documents only) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to: Volunteer Resources,
- Mail to: Volunteer Resources,
130 - 9 Avenue SE Calgary,
AB T2G 0P3
"Volunteering at the Glenbow is a great experience. There are lots of new projects and activities, great staff and fellow volunteers to work with and I get to explore my passion of cultural history. I feel like I am giving to the community and gaining new perspective every time I volunteer." - Christina W.