Audio-Visual Operator, Casual
- Installs, sets up and operates A/V resources (in theater and gallery and off-site locations.)
- Provides exhibition related A/V maintenance and support during absence of A/V Technician.
- Performs routine maintenance of A/V equipment.
- Evaluates equipment needs and recommends appropriate equipment acquisition.
- Rents equipment based on event need.
- Provides documentation and promotional audio-video recording and editing for internal use.
- Provides assistance and advice to staff and public presenters.
- Monitors quality of presentation materials, provides feedback and recommendations for improvement.
Closes July 22, 2016